At Path to Independence, we pride ourselves on being a beacon of support and guidance for NDIS participants in their journey towards a self-sufficient life. One of the pivotal aspects of this journey is finding the right housing option that not only meets individual needs but also fosters a sense of independence and security. In this blog, we delve deeper into the various NDIS housing options we offer, helping you make an informed decision.
Individual Living Options (ILO)
Our Individual Living Options (ILO) are designed to offer NDIS participants a flexible approach to choosing their living arrangements. We understand that everyone has unique needs and preferences, which is why we offer a range of options including:
- Living Alone: For those who cherish their independence and prefer a solitary living environment.
- Shared Living: An option to share a home with friends, roommates, or other NDIS participants, promoting a sense of community and shared responsibilities.
We encourage you to reach out to us to explore your ILO options and find a solution that resonates with your personal goals and preferences.
Short & Medium-Term Accommodation
Our short and medium-term accommodation options are crafted to provide transitional solutions for NDIS participants:
- Short-Term Accommodation (STA): This option allows for a respite of up to 28 days per year, offering an opportunity to develop new skills and friendships. It is a nurturing ground for participants preparing to move out of their home, providing a safe space to adapt and grow.
- Medium-Term Accommodation (MTA): Designed for those preparing to move into a more permanent home, MTA offers a transitional period of up to 90 days, helping participants to smoothly transition into their new living environment.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
At Path to Independence, we offer Supported Independent Living (SIL) options that provide in-home assistance to help participants live independently in their homes. Our SIL options encompass support with everyday tasks such as:
- Personal Care: Assistance with daily personal tasks to ensure a comfortable living environment.
- Cooking: Helping participants to prepare meals, fostering a sense of independence and self-sufficiency.
- Cleaning: Ensuring a clean and hygienic living space, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your specific housing needs and explore the SIL options that would best suit you.
Get Started With Path To Independence
Choosing the right housing option is a significant step in the path to independence. At Path to Independence, we are here to guide you through every step of this important journey, ensuring that you find a home that is not just a living space, but a place where you can grow, thrive, and foster a sense of community and belonging. Reach out to us today to start your journey towards finding the perfect home with the support and guidance of our experienced team. You can get in touch with us at Path to Independence by calling 1800 522 881 or emailing us at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can also contact us through our website by clicking here.